Ingredients You Need
- 2 Apples
- 1 Cup Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- Ice cube tray
- Measuring Cups
- Cutting Board
This recipe makes 16 treats if using a standard ice cube tray.
1. Slice 2 apples into small pieces but remove the seeds and the core
2. Mix the apple slices, yogurt, and a splash of water in your NutriBullet or blender and blend until you get a liquid consistency.
3. Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze for a few hours or until hard.
4. We recommend only feeding your dog one “cube” at a time. You can put the left over treats into a Tupperware container and store them in the freezer.