These treats are simple yet effective and super fun to make on a rainy day.
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Beat the pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs until they are well combined.
- Gradually add the flower at a slow speed and beat until just incorporated.
- Lightly flour you work surface and knead your dough three or four times.
- Once kneaded, roll your dough to a thickness of a ¼ of an inch and use cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Place the biscuits in the oven until the edges are golden brown. This should take about 20 or 25 minutes.
- Once baked, let the biscuits cool completely before giving them to your pup!